Shakespeare 6dB 2.4m Galaxy white fibreglass and 6187 Mount
- Dispatched in 2-3 days
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Copper and silver plated brass elements for extra range and efficiency.
- Low-loss polyethylene dielectric.
- Low-loss ethafoam spacer for strong mechanical support.
- Stranded high-quality tinned copper inner conductor maximizes signal strength.
- Ultra efficient silver-plated brass choking sleeve suppresses cable radiation for maximum on-air signal.
- 6m RG-8/X extra low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector.
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1in x 14 TPI thread.
- Includes 6187 Stainless Steel Ratchet Mount.
Shakespeare Galaxy Silver Series VHF Antenna.
For the toughest of the tough jobs Shakespeare introduces the extra edge of silver plated elements on world-renowned world class Galaxy® marine VHF antennas. The 5225-XP is a maximum range antenna built in a Shakespeare extra tough fibreglass radome. It’s designed to withstand the wind forces and high speeds when used on hard tops T-tops and radar arches. The silver plating adds extended performance for extra reliable communications. The antenna’s legendary Galaxy® high-gloss finish assures that it is welcome aboard.
The 6187 mount from Shakespeare Marine saves boaters time money and space on board. Through its clever design the mount has one single rachet handle which allows users to lower and twist the mount in one simple manoeuvre moving the antenna through a full hemisphere of points to its required location – or even completely removing the antenna – without the need for additional tools.