Steca PA LCD1 remote meter / display with 5m cable for Steca Solarix 20A dual battery solar charge controller
- Dispatched in 2-3 days
- 30 Day Return Policy
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
This high quality Steca remote display / monitor?ÿis?ÿdesigned?ÿfor the Steca Solarix 20A dual battery solar charge controller for 12 / 24V battery systems (controller not included).?ÿThis meter is perfect for remote?ÿmonitoring of your solar system?ÿas it allows you to have full control over the charging process. This unit can display various charging parameters such as the voltage and current of the solar panels, batteries and loads. It can also record accumulated?ÿcharge and?ÿdischarge energy,?ÿas well as min / max voltage. This unit is German designed, engineered and manufacured to ensure the highest standards of quality and reliability.
Advanced monitoring functions:
By adding this remote meter to your Steca dual battery solar charge controller, you will also unlock a range of exclusive settings which give you far greater control over your solar system. With access to this vast range of charging parameters, you will be able to:
- Amend the battery type and capacity
- Select charging volts for different charging stages
-?ÿSpecify the duration of each charging stage
-?ÿSet the?ÿcharge ratio?ÿbetween batteries (e.g. changing from default 90%/10% to?ÿ50%/50%)
- Check the event log, self-testing, diagnostic and fault messages
- View?ÿand store?ÿdaily/monthly/annual data logs for total input energy as well as?ÿmin/max currents and voltages achieved during these times.
-?ÿPersonalise the 'load' settings - e.g. set timers for lighting, fans, pumps
Personalised regulation of load work:?ÿ
In addition to the timer functions available for load outputs, this remote meter also?ÿprovides access to?ÿtwo unique load modes which are rarely found in other solar charge controllers:
- Generator control?ÿ - When limited solar power is available and the battery voltage drops below a certain threshold, this remote meter will send a signal to kick-start the generator in order to continue charging the battery. Once the battery?ÿstate of charge?ÿhas risen to a sufficient level, the generator will be automatically switched off.
- Excess energy control - Once the battery?ÿstate of charge reaches a threshold of your choosing, the load terminals will be switched on automically and any surplus energy will be diverted to?ÿa certain appliance, e.g electric water heating, fridge, fan etc, until the battery voltage falls below another defined threshold when the appliance will be switched off.
Please note: This remote meter is designed to be used solely with the Steca Solarix?ÿ2020-x2 20A dual battery solar charge controller, which is available to purchase separately here. This remote meter is not suitable for use with any other model. If you already have this controller,?ÿadding the remote meter is easy?ÿ- just plug?ÿthe cable supplied with the meter into the RJ45 socket of the controller.
Click on the Details and Specifications tab for more information about this product.
- Suitable for Steca Solarix 20A dual battery 12 /24V solar charge controller
- Self-consumption: 30mA
- Operating temperature: -20C to +50C
- Communication cable: RJ45, 5 metres included
- USB socket (5V) for charging any USB-compatible device e.g mobile phone / tablet
- Size:?ÿ19 x 9?ÿx?ÿ3 cm
- Weight: 400 g
This product is covered by a?ÿ5 year manufacturer warranty.
The unit comes with a detailed user manual which explains connection and operations.
- This unit is only suitable for?ÿuse with the Steca Solarix 2020-x2 20A dual battery solar charge controller. ?ÿIt is not suitable for any other dual battery solar charge controller or any other Steca model.
- This item can be either flush mounted, surface mounted, or used as a handheld device. For flush mounting, a recess is required in the mounting wall / surface.
If you need help with installation or have any technical questions we can provide FREE?ÿsupport - please contact us by email or phone.
The following documents are available to download: