Remote meter/display MT11 with 5m cable for 10A-30A DM series dual battery MPPT solar charge controllers
- Dispatched in 2-3 days
- 30 Day Return Policy
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This high quality, brand new remote display / monitor can be used with 10A - 30A dual battery MPPT solar charge controllers/regulators (DM series). The unit displays important charging parameters such as:
- Battery and solar panel voltages
- Battery and solar panel current
- Battery state of charge
- Accumulated charge and discharge energy
- Minimum/maximum recorded voltage
- Temperature (of the controller, or of the battery using an optional external temperature sensor)
This meter allows you to change battery type and capacity, temperature unit, and track and reset the accumulated energy counter.
This meter is only compatible with DM series dual battery MPPT solar controllers:
- High efficiency 10A dual battery MPPT solar charge controller with LCD display for solar panels up to 130W (12V battery system) / 260W (24V battery system)
- High efficiency 20A dual battery MPPT solar charge controller with LCD display for solar panels up to 260W (12V battery system) / 520W (24V battery system)
- High efficiency 30A dual battery MPPT solar charge controller with LCD display for solar panels up to 390W (12V battery system) / 780W (24V battery system)
If you already have one of our DM series dual battery MPPT solar controllers, this remote meter can easily be added at?ÿany time?ÿto your system - simply?ÿconnect the cable supplied with the meter to the RS485 socket of the controller.
The removable frame allows for either flush or surface mounting.
Click on the Details and Specifications tab for more information
- Suitable for 10A-30A dual battery MPPT solar charge controllers DM Series
- Self-consumption: 4-13 mA (depending on backlight)
- Operating temperature: -20C to +70C
- Cable: RS485, 5m included
- Size (without frame): 98.4 x 98.4 mm (with frame): 114 x 114 mm
- Weight: 110g
This item comes with a detailed user manual and is covered by a 1 year warranty.?ÿ
Click on the Installation tab for further instructions.
This unit comes with a detailed user manual which explains connection and operations.
- If flush mounted, a recess is required in the mounting wall/ surface.
- This unit is only suitable for use with DM series dual battery solar charge controllers.
If you need help with installation or have any technical questions we can provide FREE?ÿsupport - please contact us by email or phone